welcomes abstracts from accepted papers, proceedings, and theses,
interesting pictures to illustrate its cover, volunteers to write a
short piece for the In Focus section (around 3-4 pages), and
advertisements of job positions, meeting and other opportunities. We
are always open to suggestions.
Note that our target community is composed of scientists interested in
PAHs in space, but their interests and research lines may include
related topics as other carbon compounds, dust, new interesting
laboratory techniques or theoretical calculations than could be applied
to PAH or relates species, etc. Such topics are of course welcomed to
If you are not sure your paper fits AstroPAH, contact us by email.
To submit a contribution to AstroPAH, follow the instructions below:
Send your contribution by email to our contact address astropah <at> strw.leidenuniv.nl
Use the word "Contribution" plus the type of contribution (paper, thesis,
dissertation, job opportunity, or meetings) as the email subject.
in your email the relevant information: your
name, title, authors/organisers,
affiliations, abstract, journal, online resource (journal website, arXiv, etc).
- You can copy/paste
in the body of the email the part of your paper manuscript (LaTeX,
doc/rich text, or text-only) containing the above information.
you prefer, you can fill all the required information in the following
templates (click to download). Once completed, copy/paste or attach the
file to your email.
- Alternatively, you can send us a link to an online source (ArXiv, ADS, or other public repository) where we can retrieve the required information.
- The text must be in English
may be included (prefer widely used formats: jpg, png, gif, ps, eps, or
pdf). Be sure you have the permission from the journal to reprint the
image, if this is the case.
deadline for contributions to the next issue is published in the
website, and the publication date for the next issue can be found here.
Contribute to "PAH Picture of the Month"
Send suggestions to the "PAH Picture of the Month" and "In Focus" section to our e-mail: astropah <at> strw.leidenuniv.nl
and "In Focus"
Use the word "Contribution" plus the name of the section ("PAH Picture of the Month" or "In Focus") as the email subject.
- Only material relevant to Astronomical PAHs and related research (carbonaceous materials, dust, etc...) will be included
- If you are in doubt if our paper fits in AstroPAH, contact us
- We only publish abstracts of papers already accepted and theses/dissertations already approved
- Job opportunities should be reported by the person who is offering the position
- Meetings should be reported by one of the organizers